AlexanderEhlerAlexanderEhler

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Murda Dem Murda Dem

My favorite part was the drumset.

Made Made

Vocal mixing was poor (pulled to far to the front, needs compression, missing EQ), the beat behind the track is decently written, but not mixed too well and unmemorable, your voice in general is decent for your genre, but the moments in the chorus that are destined to be your hook ("I'm so high that I am flying") need a touch of AutoTune or Melodyne to make sure that it's 100% on pitch.

BroderickNagel responds:

Thanx for the advice, but I didn't give you a sh1tty review. I just gave you advice.

Enteroar - Transfixion Enteroar - Transfixion

@ BroderickNagel

That is true, this would be in the Moombahton genre.

Even though you are technically correct, don't come off as such a jerk.

Enteroar responds:

thanks for your very insightful review >_>

Zedd-Clarity(Mystek Rmx) Zedd-Clarity(Mystek Rmx)

You do know that the vocals and the track you put with them are in different keys, right? They are related keys, but they are different.

TEIONmusic responds:

Thanks for teaching me. I would have never known

New Heights (Old Dreams) New Heights (Old Dreams)

Very well written. I am contemplating remixing this track and spinning it here in Nashville for the college scene.

AgentWhiskers responds:

It's all yours! Just as long as you credit me. Enjoy and thank you!

Detious - Glass Birds WIP Detious - Glass Birds WIP

The piano was good, the beat was good, the samples around the beat like the horn and YaYas were average.

DetiousMusic responds:

Then why the 3? And the horn is a Vst. But thanks!

DJ SyCx1 - Play (Dubstep) DJ SyCx1 - Play (Dubstep)

Needs more consistent construction. Not just a section filled with crazy intense sounds. Be tasteful with your drops.

Strike back Strike back

The songwriting was great, it's just that the melodies were pushed too far in the back for my taste. Or perhaps the mixing left something to be desired when I'm not listening through the best headphones. Everything DOES feel better when the Sub is heard, but the song doesn't perform well without it (laptop speakers)

Prometheus Prometheus

Not good. Very little Songwriting was used.